You can subscribe to any of the calendars below using your preferred calendar application. The calendar(s) you subscribe to will automatically update as new information is added or changed. Simply follow the instructions below for your desired application.
- Login to Google Calendar and click “Add” under the “Other calendars” section. Click “Add by URL” on the popup window.
- Copy one of the calendar addresses below and paste it in the “Public Calendar Address” box. Then click the “Add” button.
- The Calendar you chose should now appear under your “Other calendars” section in Google Calendar. You can click the drop-down arrow next to the new calendar and choose a different display color, or go to Calendar settings and change the Calendar name.
- From the “Calendar” menu, select “Subscribe…”
- Copy one of the calendar addresses below and paste it in the “Calendar URL” area in iCal. Then click the “Subscribe” button.
- We recommend setting the “Auto-refresh” to “Every week” to ensure you have the latest version of the calendar. Then click “OK.”
- The Calendar you chose should now appear in the Subscriptions section in iCal.
Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2007 and select “Account Settings…” from the “Tools” menu.
- Click “New…” on the “Internet Calendars” tab.
- Copy one of the calendar addresses below and paste it in the window that appears in Outlook 2007. Then click the “Add” button.
- Change the Folder Name to correspond with the Calendar you chose and click “OK.”
- The Calendar you chose should now appear in your list of Outlook calendars. To view the calendar in overlay mode, click the arrow next to the name of the calendar. This will allow you to view the subscribed calendar and your personal calendar in the same view.
ESU #11 Calendar Addresses
ESU11 Office Schedule
ESU11 Conference Room A
ESU11 Conference Room B
ESU11 Special Ed. Room
ESU11 Offsite Workshops & Events